The House by the lake : the true story of a house, its history, and the four families who made it home / written by Thomas Harding; illustrated Britta Teckentrup.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||j943.084 HARD (Text)||35920505712198||New Juvenile Non-Fiction||Checked out||02/11/2021|
- ISBN: 9781536212747
- ISBN: 1536212741
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : colour illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: First US edition, 2020.
- Publisher: Somerville, MA : Candlewick Studio, 2020.
- Note: Thomas Harding adapts his adult memoir of the same name for younger readers, tracing the shadow of war as it falls across a one-story cottage and the people who share it.
- Target Audience: Ages 7-10.