Distracted : why students can't focus and what you can do about it / James M. Lang.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||370.154 LANG (Text)||35920505713378||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781541699809
- ISBN: 1541699807
- Physical Description: xiv, 284 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition, November 2020.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Basic Books, Hachette Book Group, 2020.
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (pages 251-267) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Motivation in education.
Attention in adolescence.
Student participation in curriculum planning.