Blood and germs : the Civil War battle against wounds and disease / by Gail Jarrow.
- 3 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||j973.775 JARR (Text)||35920505712057||New Juvenile Non-Fiction||Checked out||02/01/2021|
- ISBN: 9781684371761
- ISBN: 1684371767
- Physical Description: 176 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Calkins Creek, an imprint of Boyds Mills & Kane, 
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (pages 162-169) and index.
- Target Audience: Ages 10-17.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.