Moon U.S. Civil Rights trail : a traveler's guide to the people, places, and events that made the movement / Deborah D. Douglas ; foreword by Bree Newsome Bass.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||917.504 MOON (Text)||35920505711067||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781640499157
- ISBN: 1640499156
- Physical Description: xii, 522 pages : color illustrations, maps ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition, January 2021.
- Publisher: Berkeley, CA : Avalon Travel, 2021.
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Civil Rights > United States.
Southern States > Guidebooks.
Southern States > Description and travel.