Going attractions [videorecording] : the definitive story of the movie palace / produced by Rachael Ponn ; directed,edited, written, April Wright.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD 725.8220973 GOIN (Text)||35920505707495||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 84 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Warren, NJ : Passion River, 
- Performers: Barbara Twist, Leonard Maltin, Richard L. Fosbrink.
- Target Audience: Not rated.
- Note: DVD, widescreen presentation.
- Language Note: English dialogue; English subtitles.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Motion picture theaters > United States > History.
Summary: Other countries built palaces for royalty; in the United States, we built them to watch movies. It celebrates the splendor and grandeur of the great cinemas of the United States, built when movies were the acme of entertainment and the stories were larger than life, as were the venues designed to show them: Thousands of seats, giant screens, exotic and ornate interiors with balconies and lounges, in-house organs and orchestras, amazing marquees, and air conditioning back when houses had none.