Creed II [videorecording] / Metro Goldwyn Mayer ; Warner Bros. Pictures ; in association with New Line Cinema ; produced by Sylvester Stallone, Kevin King-Templeton, Charles Winkler, William Chartoff, David Winkler, Irwin Winkler ; story by Sascha Penn and Cheo Hodari Coker ; screenplay by Juel Taylor and Sylvester Stallone ; directed by Steven Caple, Jr.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD CREE (Text)||35920505707438||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (130 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, 
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2018.
- Note: Special feature: Featurette on the enduring impact of the world of Rocky through the years.
- Credits: Costume designer, Lizz Wolf ; music supervisors, Fam Udeorji & Jen Malone ; music by Ludwig G诲ansson ; editors, Dana E. Glauberman, Saira Haider, Paul Harb ; production designer, Franco-Giacomo Carbone ; director of photography, Kramer Morgenthau.
- Performers: Michael B. Jordan, Sylvester Stallone, Tessa Thompson, Russell Hornsby, Wood Harris, Phylicia Rashad, Dolph Lundgren, Florian "Big Nasty" Munteanu, Andre Ward, Brigitte Nielsen, Milo Ventimiglia, Darin Ferraro.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG-13; for sports action violence, language, and a scene of sensuality.
- Note: DVD, NTSC region 1, widescreen presentation, enhanced for widescreen TVs; Dolby digital 5.1 surround.
- Language Note: In English, dubbed French, or dubbed Spanish with optional English, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned; descriptive audio.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Boxers (Sports) > Drama.
Families > Drama.
Interpersonal relations > Drama.
Man-woman relationships > Drama.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.