The rock [videorecording] Crimson tide / Hollywood pictures presents a Don Simpson and Jerry Bruckheimer production.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD ROCK (Text)||35920505707081||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0788888668
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (252 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Double feature, widescreen edition.
- Publisher: [Burbank, CA]: Hollywood Pictures Home Entertainment : 2008.
- Note: The rock originally released as a motion picture in 1996. Crimson tide originally released as a motion picture in 1995.
- Credits: The rock: a Michael Bay film ; produced by Don Simpson and Jerry Bruckheimer ; story by David Weisberg & Douglas S. Cook ; screenplay by David Weisberg & Douglas S. Cook and Mark Rosner ; directed by Michael Bay ; director of photography, John Schwartzman ; editor, Richard Francis-Bruce ; music, Nick Glennie-Smith, Hans Zimmer ; production designer, Michael White.
- Performers: The rock: Sean Connery, Nicolas Cage, Ed Harris, Michael Biehn, William Forsythe.
- Target Audience: The rock: MPAA rating: R; for strong violence, language, and a sex scene.
- Note: VD, widescreen; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- Language Note: The rock: English Dolby 5.1, dubbed French (Dolby 5.1) dialogue, English or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Language Note: Crimson tide: English and French dialogue ; English and Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States Penitentiary, Alcatraz Island, California > Drama.
Biological warfare > California > Alcatraz Island > Drama.
Terrorists > California > Alcatraz Island > Drama.
Submarines (Ships) > Drama.
World War, 1939-1945 > Drama.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recording for people with visual disabilites.