Exploding kittens : a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||jGAME EXPL (Text)||35920505737187||Juvenile Board Games||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 game (56 cards) : paper, plastic, color ; in plastic container 12 x 17 x 3 cm + 1 folded rule sheet (38 x 30 cm, folded to 10 x 15 cm)
- Edition: Original edition.
- Publisher: Los Angeles, CA : Exploding Kittens, 
- Note: Title from container.
- Note: 2-5 players.
- Note: Duration of play: 15 minutes.
- Target Audience: Ages 7+
Search for related items by subject
Cats > Humor.
|Genre:||Puzzles and games.
Summary: "The game is a highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette. Players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game - unless that player has a Defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens."--Description from back of box.