The informer [videorecording] / The Forest Road Company and Vertical Entertainment present ; a Fyzz Pictures and Thunder Road Films production ; produced by Basil Iwanyk [and 5 others] ; written by Matt Cook, Rowan Joffe, Andrea Di Stefano ; directed by Andrea Di Stefano.
- 4 of 8 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
4 current holds with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD INFO (Text)||35920505698801||New Release DVD||Checked out||04/26/2021|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (102 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Santa Monica, CA : Vertical Entertainment LLC, 2021.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2020.
- Note: Based on the novel "Three seconds" by Anders Roslund and Börge Hellström.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Music, Will Blair ; editor Job Ter Burg ; director of photography, Daniel Katz.
- Performers: Rosamund Pike, Joel Kinnaman, Common, Ana De Armas, Clive Owen.
- Target Audience: Rating: R; for strong violence and pervasive language.
- Note: DVD, region 1, widescreen; Dolby digital 5.1, Dolby digital 2.0.
- Language Note: Closed-captioned.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ex-convicts > Drama.
Informers > Drama.
Mafia > New York (State) > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)