Milo imagines the world / words by Matt de la Peña, Newbery Medal-winning author ; pictures by Christian Robinson, Caldecott Honor-winning illustrator.
- 4 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||jPIC DE L (Text)||35920505683126||New Picture Books||Checked out||07/02/2021|
- ISBN: 9780399549083
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 x 28 cm
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 
- Target Audience: Interest age level: Ages 4-8.G. P. Putnam's Sons.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Drawing > Juvenile fiction.
Imagination > Juvenile fiction.
Prisoners' families > Juvenile fiction.
Children of prisoners > Juvenile fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Juvenile fiction.
Subways > Juvenile fiction.