Watchmen [videorecording] / Warner Bros. Pictures and Paramount Pictures present in association with Legendary Pictures, a Lawrence Gordon/Lloyd Levin production, a Zack Synder film ; produced by Lawrence Gordon, Lloyd Levin, Deborah Snyder ; screenplay by David Hayter and Alex Tse ; directed by Zack Snyder.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD WATC (Text)||35920505709749||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781419878893
- ISBN: 1419878891
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (162 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen edition.
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, 
- Note: Title from container.
- Note: Based on the graphic novel co-created by Dave Gibbons and published by DC Comics.
- Credits: Director of photography, Larry Fong ; editor, William Hoy ; music, Tyler Bates.
- Performers: Malin Akerman, Billy Crudup, Matthew Goode, Carla Gugino, Jackie Earle Haley, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Patrick Wilson.
- Target Audience: Rated R; for strong graphic violence, sexuality, nudity and language.
- Note: DVD, region 1, widescreen (enhanced); Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, dual-layer.
- Language Note: English, French, or Spanish dialogue, with optional English, French, and Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Superheroes > United States > Drama.
Murder > Investigation > United States > Drama.
Vigilantes > United States > Drama.
Conspiracy > United States > Drama.
Criminal behavior > United States > Drama.
Science fiction films.
Action and adventure films.
Films for the hearing impaired.