Australian bushfire rescue [videorecording] / a production of Wildbear Entertainment and Thirteen Productions LLC for WNET, ZDF/Arte and ZDFE ; director and writer, Max Bourke ; producer, Dr. Holly Trueman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD 634.9618 AUST (Text)||35920505706786||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781531712716
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximatley 53 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Arlington, VA : PBS Distribution, 
- Note: Title from container.
- Note: Originally broadcast as a single episode of the television program Nature in 2020.
- Note: Widescreen.
- Credits: Editor, Jonnie Morris.
- Performers: Narrator, Anja Taylor.
- Target Audience: Rating: TV-PG.
- Note: DVD, widescreen, NTSC, region 1.
- Language Note: In English; with optional subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH); described video.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fire ecology > Australia.
Forest fires > Australia > History.
|Genre:||Documentary television programs.
Nature television programs.
Nonfiction television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.