Invisible differences : a story of Asperger's, adulting, and living a life in full color / story by Julie Dachez ; adaptation, illustrations, and colors by Mademoiselle Caroline ; Inspired by and in collaboration with Fabienne Vaslet ; [translated by Edward Gauvin].
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||GRA BIO DACH (Text)||35920505328771||Adult Graphic Novel||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781620107669
- ISBN: 162010766X
- Physical Description: 196 pages : chiefly illustrations (color) ; 28 cm
- Edition: First edition: August 2020.
- Publisher: Portland, OR : Oni-Lion Forge Publishing Group, LLC, 2020.
- Note: "Originally published in French under the following title: La différence invisible © Delcourt Mirages 2016."--Title page verso.
- Note: An autobiographical comic based on the author's experience with Asperger's.
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (pages 195-196).
- Language Note: In English. Translated from the French.
Search for related items by subject