Dr. Stone. 15, The strongest weapon is... / story, Riichiro Inagaki ; art, Boichi ; translation, Caleb Cook ; touch-up art & lettering, Stephen Dutro.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||YA 741.5 INAG (Text)||35920505539880||New Young Adult Shelf||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781974720033
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly illustrations ; 19 cm
- Edition: Shonen Jump manga edition.
- Publisher: San Francisco, CA : VIZ Media, LLC, 
- Note: Reads from right to left.
- Note: "First published in Japan in 2017 by SHUEISHA Inc., Tokyo."--[Indicia].
- Note: "Science consultant, Kurare (with Yakuri Classroom of Doom)."
- Note: "Parental advisory: [This book] is rated T for Teen and is recommended for ages 13 and up. This volume contains fantasy violence"--[Indicia].
- Target Audience: Rated T, for Teen.
- Language Note: Translated from the Japanese.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenagers > Fiction.
Science students > Fiction.
Regression (Civilization) > Fiction.
Petrifaction > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
Imaginary wars and battles > Fiction.
Comics (Graphic works)