Takane & Hana. Volume 16 / story and art by Yuki Shiwasu ; English adaptation, Ysabet Reinhardt MacFarlane ; translation, JN Productions ; touch-up art & lettering, Annaliese Christman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||YA 741.5 SHIW (Text)||35920505539633||New Young Adult Shelf||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781974720040
- ISBN: 1974720047
- Physical Description: 182 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Edition: Shojo Beat edition.
- Publisher: San Francisco, CA : Viz Media, 
- Note: First published in Japan in 2020 by Hakusensha, Inc., Tokyo.
- Note: Reads right to left.
- Target Audience: Rated T for teen: recommended for ages 13 and up. Parental advisory: recommended for ages 13 and up. This volume contains suggestive themes.
- Language Note: In English; translated from Japanese.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||High school girls > Fiction.
Heirs > Fiction.
Family-owned business enterprises > Fiction.
Arranged marriage > Fiction.
Dating (Social customs) > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Rich people > Japan > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.