Wonder woman 1984 [videorecording] / Warner Bros. Pictures presents ; an Atlas Entertainment/Stone Quarry production ; produced by Charles Roven [and 5 others] ; story by Patty Jenkins & Geoff Johns ; screenplay by Patty Jenkins, Geoff Johns, Dave Callaham ; directed by Patty Jenkins.
- 1 of 11 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
18 current holds with 11 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD WOND (Text)||35920505695799||New Release DVD||Checked out||04/19/2021|
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (151 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., 2021.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2020.
- Note: Based on characters from DC.
- Note: Special features: Scene Studies, The Mall and The Open Road ; The Making of Wonder Woman 1984: Expanding the Wonder, Small but Mighty, Meet the Amazons, Gag Reel, Black Gold Infomercial, Wonder Woman 1984 Retro Remix ; Gal & Kristen: Friends Foever, Gal & Krissy having fun.
- Note: Title from container.
- Credits: Music by Hans Zimmer ; cinematography by Matthew Jensen ; editing by Richard Pearson.
- Performers: Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Kristen Wiig, Pedro Pascal, Robin Wright, Connie Nielsen.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: Rated PG-13; sequences of action and violence.
- Note: DVD, region 1, widescreen ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Language Note: In English, Spanish, or French with Spanish or French subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English descriptive audio.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wonder Woman (Fictitious character) > Drama.
Women superheroes > Drama.
Superheroes > Drama.
Supervillains > Drama.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.