Swamp Thing. Twin branches / written by Maggie Stiefvater ; illustrated by Morgan Beem ; colors by Jeremy Lawson ; letters by Ariana Maher.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||YA 741.5 DC (Text)||35920505703668||New Young Adult Shelf||Checked out||05/03/2021|
- ISBN: 9781401293239
- ISBN: 1401293239
- Physical Description: 199 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : DC Comics, 
- Note: "Swamp Thing created by Len Wein and Bernie Wrightson."
- Note: "DC graphic novels for young adults"--Back cover.
- Target Audience: Ages 15+DC Comics.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Swamp Thing (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Twin brothers > Fiction.
Science > Experiments > Fiction.
Memory > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.