The plot against America. An HBO limited series [videorecording] / created by David Simon and Ed Burns.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD-TV PLOT (Text)||35920505698611||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (366 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [Burbank, Calif.] : HBO, 
- Note: Originally broadcast as a television mini-series.
- Note: Based on Philip Roth's acclaimed novel.
- Note: Special features: "Invitation to the set": behind-the-scenes look with the cast and crews ; "Why plot now?", the creators discuss the timing of this project.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Performers: Zoe Kazan, Morgan Spector, Winona Ryder, John Turturro, Anthony Boyle, Azhy Robertson, Michael Kostroff, David Krumholtz, Caleb Malis, Jacob Laval.
- Target Audience: Rating: Not rated.
- Note: DVD, widescreen 16x9; Dolby digital 5.1.
- Language Note: In English with English subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Lindbergh, Charles A. (Charles Augustus), 1902-1974 > Drama.
Presidents > United States > Drama.
Presidents > Election > Drama.
Jews > United States > Drama.
Jewish families > Drama.
Antisemitism > Drama.
Newark (N.J.) > Drama.
Alternative histories (Fiction)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilites.