Fourteen talks by age fourteen : the essential conversations you need to have with your kids before they start high school - and how (best) to have them / Michelle Icard.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||649.125 ICAR (Text)||35920505696680||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780593137512
- ISBN: 0593137515
- Physical Description: xv, 300 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harmony Books, 
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (pages 285-291) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Parent and child.
Communication in families.
Preteens > Psychology.
Parent and teenager.