How to do the work : recognize your patterns, heal from your past, and create your self / Dr. Nicole LePera.
"From Dr. Nicole LePera, creator of "the holistic psychologist"-the online phenomenon with more than 2M followers on Instagram-comes a revolutionary approach to self-improvement, integrating the tools of various modalities and disciplines with traditional psychology to offer a practical program that guides readers to create radical change."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780063012097
- ISBN: 006301209X
- Physical Description: xxiii, 293 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harper Wave, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mind and body.
Healing > Psychological aspects.
- 5 of 6 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.
Show All Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||128.2 LEPA (Text)
Digital Bookplate: Donated by Karen and Mark Upham in honor of 3 strong & generous women: Colleen Conry, Karen Fisher, & MaryKay Murphy