Point of origin / Patricia Cornwell.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||MYS CORN Scarpetta Book 9 (Text)||35920505696888||Adult Mystery||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780425222386
- Physical Description: 418 pages ; 20 cm.
- Edition: Berkley premium edition/July 2008.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Books, 2008.
- Note: Originally published: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1998.
- Note: "With a new introduction by the author"--Cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Scarpetta, Kay (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Medical examiners (Law) > Virginia > Fiction.
Forensic pathologists > Fiction.
Virginia > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.