The calcium connection : the little-known enzyme at the root of your cellular health / Brunde Broady, with Karen Lacey and Lyle Wilson ; foreword by Russell Dahl, PhD.
- 3 of 6 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||613 BROA (Text)||35920505692168||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781510763913
- Physical Description: xxiii, 236 pages : charts ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Skyhorse Publishing, 
- Note: "Brunde Broady lays the groundwork for a compelling theory about the causes of disease, while providing ample evidence from the primary scientific literature that Calcium ATPase is a major determinant of human health and wellness" by Russell Dahl, PhD. --Cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Enzymes > Therapeutic use.
Nutrition > Recipes.
Calcium in human nutrition.