Powering a city / by Edward Willett ; content consultant, Ross Baldick, PhD, Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||j624.023 WILL (Text)||35920505691517||New Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781532114830
- Physical Description: 48 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Abdo Publishing, a division of ABDO, 
- Note: "Cover image: Cities may get electricity throught many power sources, such as solar panels."
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (page 47) and indexes.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Power resources > Juvenile literature.
Cities and towns > Juvenile literature.
Emergency power supply > Juvenile literature.
Engineering design > Juvenile literature.