The hero code [large print] : lessons learned from lives well lived / Admiral William H. McRaven (U.S. Navy Retired).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||McNaughton (Text)||35920505691004||McNaughton(Non-Fiction)||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781538706053
- ISBN: 1538706059
- Physical Description: xvii, 187 pages (large print) ; 18 cm
- Edition: First edition: April 2021.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2021.
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
Large type books.
Summary: When Bill McRaven was a boy growing up in Texas, he dreamed of being a superhero. He longed to put on a cape and use his superpowers to save the earth from destruction. But as he grew older and traveled the world, he found real heroes everywhere he went, and none had superpowers. This book is Admiral McRaven's tribute to the real, everyday heroes he has met over the years, from battlefields to hospitals to college campuses, who are doing their part to save the world.