Secrets of Camp Whatever. Vol. 1 [graphic novel] / by Chris Grine ; designed by Kate Z. Stone ; edited by Shawna Gore ; consulting reader, Alexandrea Gill.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781620108628
- ISBN: (paperback)
- Physical Description: 271 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: First edition: March 2021.
- Publisher: Portland, OR : Oni-Lion Forge Publishing, LLC, 2021.
- Note: Chiefly illustrated.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Supernatural > Juvenile fiction.
Camps > Juvenile fiction.
Preteen girls > Juvenile fiction.
Deaf children > Juvenile fiction.
Comics (Graphic works)