The deepest breath / Meg Grehan.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780358354758
- ISBN: 0358354757
- Physical Description: 186 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First US edition.
- Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2021.
- Note: Originally published in Dublin, Ireland, by Little Island Books in 2019.
- Target Audience: Interest age level: Ages 10 to 12.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Identity (Philosophical concept) > Juvenile fiction.
Self-acceptance > Juvenile fiction.
Coming out (Sexual orientation) > Juvenile fiction.
Lesbians > Juvenile fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Novels in verse.