Hemingway [videorecording] / a Florentine Films production ; directed by Ken Burns, Lynn Novick ; written by Geoffrey C. Ward ; produced by Sarah Botstein, Lynn Novick, Ken Burns.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD BIO HEMI (Text)||35920505690667||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781531713218
- Physical Description: 3 videodiscs (approximately 6 hr.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [Arlington, Virginia] : PBS, 2021.
- Note: Title from container.
- Note: Originally broadcast as a three-part PBS documentary series in 2021.
- Note: "The man. The myth. The writer revealed"--Container.
- Note: "SDH subtitles (subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing) are a function of the disc and serve the same purpose as closed-captions" --Container.
- Credits: Cinematographers, Christopher Loren Ewers, Buddy Squires ; editors, Erik Ewers, Ryan Gifford, Margaret Shepardson-Legere, Cat Harris ; music, Johnny Gandelsman, David Cieri.
- Performers: Narrator, Peter Coyote ; voice of Ernest Hemingway, Jeff Daniels ; other voices, Keri Russell, Patricia Clarkson, Dave Quay, Olivia Gilliatt, Mary-Louise Parker, Meryl Streep, Joe Morton, Josh Lucas, Arlo Hill.
- Target Audience: TV Parental Guidelines rating: TV-14.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen presentation ; 5.1 surround and 2.0 stereo.
- Language Note: English and Spanish language tracks ; optional Spanish subtitles ; optional English subtitles for the deaf and hearing impaired (SDH) ; English descriptive audio.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961.
Authors, American > 20th century > Biography.
|Genre:||Biographical television programs.
Documentary television programs.
Nonfiction television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.