Almost there and almost not / Linda Urban.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781534478800
- ISBN: 1534478809
- ISBN: 9781534478817
- ISBN: 1534478817
- Physical Description: 214 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 
- Target Audience: Interest age level: Ages 10 and up.Atheneum.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Great-aunts > Juvenile fiction.
Etiquette > Juvenile fiction.
Eccentrics and eccentricities > Juvenile fiction.
Letter writing > Juvenile fiction.
Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Summary: When her father goes away, eleven-year-old California "Callie" Poppy winds up with her eccentric Great-Aunt Monica and their ancestor, the once-famous etiquette expert Eleanor Fontaine, now a hypersensitive ghost.