Tyler Perry's I can do bad all by myself [videorecording] / The Tyler Perry Company ; produced by Reuben Cannon, Tyler Perry ; written and directed by Tyler Perry.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD TYLE (Text)||35920505710119||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (113 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: [Widescreen edition].
- Publisher: Santa Monica, Calif. : Lionsgate, 
- Note: Title from container.
- Note: Based on the play "Dear God, are all men dogs?: I can do bad all by myself" by Tyler Perry.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2009.
- Note: Special features: "A soulful ensemble" featurette; "Tyler's block party" featurette; "The power of music" featurette.
- Credits: Director of photography, Alexander Gruszynski ; editor, Maysie Hoy ; music, Aaron Zigman.
- Performers: Tyler Perry, Taraji P. Henson, Adam Rodriguez, Brian J. White, Gladys Knight, Mary J. Blige, Marvin Winans.
- Target Audience: Rated PG-13; for mature thematic material involving a sexual assault on a minor, violence, drug references, and smoking.
- Note: DVD, region 1, widescreen; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo.
- Language Note: English or Spanish dialogue, English or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Burglary > United States > Drama.
Aunts > United States > Drama.
Juvenile delinquents > United States > Drama.
African American women singers > Drama.
Male immigrants > United States > Drama.
Man-woman relationships > United States > Drama.
|Genre:||Romantic comedy films.
Films for the hearing impaired.