Saint spotting, or how to read a church / Chris ... Read More
- 3 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780802855213
- ISBN: 0802855210
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Michigan : Eerdmans Books for Young Readers, 2021.
- Target Audience: Interest age level: Ages 4-8.Eerdmans Books for Young Readers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Christian saints > Attributes > Juvenile literature.
Catholic church buildings > Juvenile literature.
Church decoration and ornament > Juvenile literature.
Christian art and symbolism > Juvenile literature.