Peaceful on purpose : the power to remain calm, strong and confident in every season / Joel Osteen.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||McNaughton (Text)||35920505688471||McNaughton(Non-Fiction)||Checked out||06/29/2021|
- ISBN: 9781455534395
- ISBN: 1455534390
- Physical Description: 106 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Edition: May 2021.
- Publisher: New York : FaithWords, 2021.
- Note: Includes questions for group discussion (pages 99-104).
- Note: "Questions for group discussion" each include four blank lines for your notes. Twelve lined but blank pages follow the text and advertising.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stress management > Religious aspects > Christianity.
Stress (Psychology) > Religious aspects > Christianity.
Self-actualization (Psychology) > Religious aspects > Christianity.