When everything fails [videorecording] : surviving any disaster / The Teaching Company ; written by Stephen Owen, PhD ; produced by Ines I. Perez-Thompson ; directed by Robert E. Moraes and Elias Ghorayeb.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD 363.348 WHEN (Text)||35920505685725||Adult DVD||Available||-|
|Digital Bookplate: Presented by Eagle & Crow Publishing|
- ISBN: 9781629978765
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (420 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 course guidebook (130 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm)
- Publisher: Chantilly, VA : The Great Courses, 2020.
- Note: Title from disc.
- Note: Contains 14 lectures; each lecture is approximately 30 minutes.
- Performers: Lecturer, Stephen Owen.
- Target Audience: Not rated.
- Note: DVD.
- Language Note: In English with optional closed-captions.
Search for related items by subject
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.