City of lies [videorecording] / Saban Films presents a Good Films production ; in association with Lipsync Productions, Romulus Entertainment, VXII9 and Infinitum Nihil ; produced by Miriam Segal, Paul Brennan, Stuart Manashil ; screenplay by Christian Contreras ; directed by Brad Furman.
- 1 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
4 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD CITY (Text)||35920505685741||New Release DVD||Checked out||06/22/2021|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 112 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Santa Monica, California : Saban Films, 2021.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2021.
- Note: Based on the book "Labyrinth" by Randall Sullivan.
- Note: Special features: Deleted scenes ; Crafting the characters in City of Lies ; audio commentary with director Brad Furman and author Randall Sullivan.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Music, Chris Hajian ; editor, Leo Trombetta ; director of photography, Monika Lenczewska.
- Performers: Johnny Depp, Forest Whitaker, Toby Huss, Dayton Callie, Neil Brown Jr., Louis Herthum, Shea Whigham, Xander Berkeley, Shamier Anderson.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: R; for language throughout, some violence and drug use.
- Note: DVD, region 1, 16x9 presentation (2.39:1) ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Language Note: English audio with Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Notorious B.I.G., 1972-1997 > Death > Drama.
Murder > Investigation > Drama.
Police > California > Los Angeles > Drama.
Journalists > California > Los Angeles > Drama.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.