Pandemic? [game] : can you save humanity? / a game by Matt Leacock ; art by Chris Quilliams.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||jGAME PAND (Text)||35920505693802||Juvenile Board Games||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 game (1 game board, 7 pawns, 6 research stations, 4 cure markers, 1 outbreaks marker, 1 infection rate marker, 96 disease cubes, 59 player cards, 48 infection cards, 7 role cards, 4 reference cards, 1 rulebook) : cardboard, paper, wood, color ; in plastic container, 31 x 33 x 4 cm
- Edition: Second edition, 2013.
- Publisher: Roseville, MN : Z-Man Games, Inc, 
- Note: 2-4 players.
- Note: Duration of play: 45 minutes.
- Note: This version of the game is commonly known as the 2013 edition, and introduces two new characters--the Contingency Planner and the Quarantine Specialist--not available in earlier editions of the game.
- Target Audience: Ages 8+.
Search for related items by subject
Epidemics > Games.
Communicable diseases > Games.
|Genre:||Puzzles and games.