Godzilla vs. Kong [videorecording] / Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures present ; a Legendary Pictures production ; produced by Mary Parent, Alex Garcia, Eric McLeod [and 3 others] ; screenplay by Eric Pearson and Max Borenstein ; directed by Adam Wingard.
- 4 of 13 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
2 current holds with 13 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD GODZ (Text)||35920505685824||New Release DVD||Checked out||08/02/2021|
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (113 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, 2021.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2021.
- Note: Based on the character "Godzilla" owned and crated by Toho Co., LTD.
- Note: Special features: 10 featurettes including: The Phenomenon of Gojira, King of Monsters ; The Evolution of Kong ; Eighth Wonder of the World ; Round One: Battle at Sea ; Round Two: One will fall.
- Note: Sequel to Godzilla, King of the monsters and Kong: Skull Island.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Music by Tom Holkenborg ; edited by Josh Schaeffer ; director of photography, Ben Seresin.
- Performers: Alexander Skarsgaard, Millie Bobby Brown, Rebecca Hall, Brian Tyree Henry, Shun Oguri, Eiza Gonzláez, Julian Dennison, Kyle Chandler, Demián Bichir.
- Target Audience: Rating: PG-13; for intense sequences of creature violence/destruction and brief language.
- Note: DVD, region 1, Dolby digital 5.1.
- Language Note: In English, French, Spanish ; French, Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English descriptive audio.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Godzilla (Fictitious character) > Drama.
King Kong (Fictitious character) > Drama.
Monsters > Drama.
Cryptozoology > Drama.
|Genre:||Science fiction films.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.