The truth about parrots / Maxwell Eaton III.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||j598.71 EATO (Text)||35920505684702||New Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250232557
- ISBN: 1250232554
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition, 2021.
- Publisher: New York : Roaring Brook Press, 2021.
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Parrots > Juvenile literature.
Instructional and educational works.
Summary: Featuring colorful, comic-style artwork, an introduction to parrots is presented through humorous text complemented by engaging facts, from how parrots see ultraviolet light to how they can identify colors in human language.