One-punch man. 22, Light [graphic novel] / story by ONE ; art by Yusuke Murata ; translation, John Werry ; touch-up art and lettering, James Gaubatz.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||YA 741.5 ONE (Text)||35920505679397||New Young Adult Shelf||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781974722907
- ISBN: 1974722902
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : black & white illustrations ; 20 cm
- Edition: Shonen Jump manga edition.
- Publisher: San Francisco, CA : VIZ Media, LLC, 
- Note: "First published in Japan in 2012 by SHUEISHA Inc., Tokyo." --Copyright page.
- Note: Reads from right to left.
- Note: Chiefly illustrated.
- Target Audience: Rated T for Teen and is recommended for ages 13 and up. This volume contains realistic and fantasy violence.
- Language Note: In English, translated from the Japanese.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Superheroes > Fiction.
Muscle strength > Fiction.
Mecha (Vehicles) > Fiction.
Monsters > Fiction.
Imaginary wars and battles > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Action and adventure comics.
Science fiction comics.
Comics (Graphic works)