Defending Jacob [videorecording] / an Apple original ; a Paramount Television Studios/Anonymous Content production ; produced by John P. Fedynich, Lisa C. Satriano ; created by Mark Bomback ; written for television by Mark Bomback ; directed by Morten Tyldum.
- 3 of 6 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
1 current hold with 6 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD-TV DEFE (Text)||35920505686012||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 videodiscs (approximately 403 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Hollywood, CA : Paramount Television Studios, 2021.
- Note: Based on the novel by William Landay.
- Note: Originally broadcast as single episodes of a television mini-series in 2020.
- Note: Special features: deconstructing Defending Jacob ; crafting character Defending Jacob ; deleted scenes.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Performers: Chris Evans, Michelle Dockery, Jaeden Martell, Cherry Jones, J.K. Simmons.
- Target Audience: Not rated.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen (16:9) ; Dolby digital 5.1.
- Language Note: In English with English subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English audio description.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Public prosecutors > Drama.
Sons > Drama.
Murder > Drama.
Massachusetts > Drama.
Detective and mystery television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.