How to talk Monster / Lynn Plourde ; illustrated by Mike Lowery.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||jPIC PLOU (Text)||35920505678829||New Picture Books||Checked out||08/12/2021|
- ISBN: 9780525515807
- ISBN: 0525515801
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : G. P. Putnam's Sons, 
- Note: Chiefly illustrated.
- Note: "The artwork was created using Procreate on an iPad and finished in Adobe Photoshop." -- Colophon.
- Target Audience: Ages 3-7.G. P. Putnam's Sons.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Monsters > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Language and languages > Fiction.
Communication > Fiction.
Comics (Graphic works)