Dr. Fauci : how a boy from Brooklyn became America's doctor / by Kate Messner ; illustrated by Alexandra Bye.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||jBIO FAUC (Text)||35920505677599||New Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781665902434
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 
- Note: Includes timeline.
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references.
- Target Audience: Interest age level: Ages 4-8.Simon & Schuster.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fauci, Anthony S., 1940- > Juvenile literature.
Physicians > Juvenile literature.
Physicians > United States > Interviews > Juvenile literature.