Sharks of Hawaii [videorecording] / a Pangolin Pictures and Thirteen Productions LLC production ; in co-production with Terra Mater Factual Studio for WNET ; produced by Bill Murphy and Kevin Bachar ; written by Kevin Bachar.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
1 current hold with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD 597.33 SHAR (Text)||35920505685972||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781531713331
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 55 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [Arlington, Va.] : PBS Distribution, 2021.
- Note: Originally broadcast as a single episode of Nature in 2021.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Photography by Paul Atkins, Cullen Kamisugi, Alex Werjefelt ; edited by Daniel Kwiatkowski, John Sanvidge, Janet Hess.
- Performers: Narrated by Scott Brick.
- Target Audience: Not rated.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen (16x9) ; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- Language Note: English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English descriptive audio.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sharks > Hawaii.
|Genre:||Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Documentary television programs.
Nature television programs.