Reef rescue [videorecording] / produced with the participation of the Manitoba Film and Video Production Tax Credit, the Canadian Film and Video Tax Credit, and the Centre National Du Cinema Et De L'Image Animee ; a Nova production by Merit Motion Pictures, Les Films A Cinq/Capa Presse and Arte France for GBH Boston, in association with the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation and Vulcan Productions ; produced by Merit Jensen Carr, Sally Blake, Aaron Floresco ; written by Su Rynard, Sally Blake ; director, Su Rynard.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD 551.424 REEF (Text)||35920505651065||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781531713362
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (55 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [Arlington, Virginia]: PBS DVD, 2021.
- Note: Title from container.
- Note: Originally broadcast as an episode of the television program Nova in 2021.
- Target Audience: TV rating: TV-G.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen (16x9) ; stereo.
- Language Note: In English ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English descriptive audio.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Coral reef conservation.
Coral reefs and islands.
Marine resources conservation.
|Genre:||Documentary television programs.
Wildlife television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.