Star trek, Discovery. Season three [videorecording] / CBS Studios, Inc. ; created by Bryan Fuller, Alex Kurtzman ; produced by Thom J. Pretak ; written by Michelle Paradise [and others] ; directed by Olatunde Osunsanmi.
- 2 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
2 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD-TV STAR (Text)||35920505651008||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 4 videodiscs (666 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Los Angeles, CA : Paramount, 2021.
- Note: Originally broadcast as single episodes of a television program in 2020.
- Note: Special features: Deleted scenes ; Writer's log: Michelle Paradise ; Star Trek: Discovery: the voyage of season 3 ; Stunted ; Being Michael Burnham ; Kenneth Mitchell: to boldly go ; Bridge building ; Gag reel.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Performers: Sonequa Martin-Green, Doug Jones, Anthony Rapp, Mary Wiseman, Michelle Yeoh, David Ajala, Wilson Cruz, Tig Notaro, Blu Del Barrio.
- Target Audience: Not rated.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen (16:9) ; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- Language Note: English or French audio ; subtitles in French ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Space ships > Drama.
Interstellar travel > Drama.
Introduced organisms > Drama.
Outer space > Exploration > Drama.
|Genre:||Science fiction television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.