The good, the bad, and the spooky / written by Jory John ; cover illustration by Pete Oswald ; interior illustrations by Saba Joshaghani based on artwork by Pete Oswald.
- 0 of 6 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||jPIC JOHN (Text)||35920505671063||New Picture Books||Checked out||10/26/2021|
- ISBN: 9780062954541
- ISBN: 0062954547
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: [New York, N.Y.] : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Note: Library copies do not include stickers.
- Note: "The artist used pencil sketches scanned and painted in Adobe Photoshop to create the digital illustrations for this book." --Copyright page.
- Target Audience: Interst age level: Ages 4-8.Harper.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Seeds > Juvenile fiction.
Conduct of life > Juvenile fiction.
Halloween costumes > Juvenile fiction.
Halloween > Juvenile fiction.