Losing Eden : our fundamental need for the natural world --and its ability to heal body and soul / Lucy Jones.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||304.2 JONE (Text)||35920505677854||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781524749323
- Physical Description: xii, 224 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First United States edition.
- Publisher: New York : Pantheon Books, 
- Note: "Originally published in hardcover, in Great Britain, in slightly different form, by Allen Lane, an imprint of Penguin Press, a division of Penguin Random House Ltd., London, in 2020."
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Human beings > Effect of environment on.
Nature > Social aspects.
Nature > Psychological aspects.