Sky blossom [videorecording] : Diaries of the next greatest generation / The Elizabeth Dole Foundation presents ; an Aaja Documentary ; in association with AARP, Alzheimer's Association, EMD Serono, Seniorlink and Wallace H. Coulter Foundation ; produced by Hailey Lee, Alex Lo, Donald Young, Richard Lui ; directed by Richard Lui.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||DVD 362.0425 Sky B (Text)||35920505650661||Adult DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (1 hr., 19 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, 2021.
- Note: Title from container.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2020.
- Note: Includes exclusive bonus features of our Sky Blossom families: Grier Family (Wexford, PA); Bushatz family (Palmer, AK); Allen family (McMinnville, TN); Alvarado family (Long Beach, CA) ; bonus digital soundtrack.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: Not rated.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (1.78:1) ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Language Note: In English with optional Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.