2 sisters detective agency [large print] / James Patterson, Candice Fox.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
2 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Galion Library||McNaughton L.P. (Text)||35920505670628||Large Print Fiction||Checked out||11/05/2021|
- ISBN: 9781538707227
- ISBN: 1538707225
- ISBN: 9781648384585
- Physical Description: 536 pages (large print) ; 21 cm
- Edition: Large Print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing Large Print, 2021.
- Note: Attorney Rhonda Bird returns home after a long estrangement when she learns her father has died. There she makes two important discoveries: her father stopped being an accountant and had opened up a private detective agency, and she has a teenage half sister named Baby. Baby brings in a client to the detective agency, a young man who claims he was abducted. During the course of the investigation, Rhonda and Baby become entangled in a dangerous case involving a group of overprivileged young adults who break laws for fun, their psychopath ringleader, and an ex-assassin victim who decides to hunt them down for revenge. --Amazon.com.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.