Muhammad Ali / a production of Florentine Films and WETA Washington, D.C. ; produced by Sarah Burns, David McMahon, Stephanie Jenkins & Ken Burns ; written by David McMahon & Sarah Burns ; directed by Ken Burns, Sarah Burns & David McMahon.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781531713959
- Physical Description: 4 videodiscs (approximately 450 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [Arlington, Va.] : PBS, 2021.
- Note: Originally produced for television broadcast in 2021.
- Note: Title from container.
- Credits: Cinematography by Buddy Squires ; edited by K.A. Miille, Woody Richman, Ted Raviv, and Aljernon Tunsil ; music by Jahlil Beats.
- Performers: Narrated by Keith David.
- Target Audience: Rating: Not Rated.
- Note: DVD, region 1, NTSC, widescreen presentation ; English 5.1 surround, Spanish 2.0 stereo.
- Language Note: English or Spanish dialogue with Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ali, Muhammad, 1942-2016
African American boxers > Biography.
Boxers (Sports) > United States > Biography.
Political activists > United States > Biography.
|Genre:||Documentary television programs.
Biographical television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.