Peppa Pig. Peppa visits America [videorecording].
- 4 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (63 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Universal, 2021.
- Note: DVD; stereo, Dolby digital 2.0; wide screen (1.78:1).
- Language Note: English or French dialogue; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Peppa Pig (Fictitious character) > Juvenile films.
Swine > Juvenile films.
Families > Juvenile films.
|Genre:||Children's television programs.
Animated television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Summary: Pack your bags and join Peppa Pig and her family and friends as they travel around the world. Every day brings new experiences for Peppa, but these twelve peppasodes are especially oinktastic. For the first time, Peppa and her family travel to America. They explore New York, the city that never sleeps, eat at a diner down south, venture through the Grand Canyon, and then star in a movie filmed in Hollywood, lights, camera, Peppa. Learn all about planes, trains, helicopters, camper vans, even monster trucks, as you explore the many wonders of the world with Peppa and friends. So grab your Peppa passport and see the world through your favorite little pig₂s eyes.