Permanent record : how one man exposed the truth about government spying and digital security / Edward Snowden.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Galion Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781250767912
- ISBN: 1250767911
- Physical Description: xiii, 239 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: Young readers edition.
- Publisher: New York : Henry Holt and Company, 2021.
- Note: "A young readers adaptation of the New York Times bestseller" -- Cover.
- Target Audience: Ages 10-14Henry Holt and Company.
Search for related items by subject